Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Pangasinan: GMA opens transport terminal in Rosales, Pangasinan


For the past few weeks, I've been traveling from Manila to Rosales, Pangasinan almost everyday to monitor the final preparations for the inauguration of the Carmen Rosales Central Transport Terminal. Finally, the project we've been working on was opened this morning.

Leading the ceremonies was none other than President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. Also in attendance were Speaker and Mrs. Jose de Venecia, Sec. Leandro Mendoza, Sec. Arthur Yap, Rep. Conrado Estrella III, Rep. Robert Estrella, Gov. Amado Espino and Mayor Ricardo Revita among many others.

Despite my exhaustion, I have to begin packing my stuff in a while. I'm off to Beijing tomorrow to attend the Seminar on Conservation and Management of Cultural Heritage for Asian and African Countries organized by the China National Institute of Cultural Property. Since most blogs are blocked in China, I won't be able to see my own blog for the next few days. But it's good I could still update it.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25.12.07

    Ok and alright,if the the intention is with sincererity,the terminal is for the public and not for arroyo. OK kami Dyan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails